Friday, January 30, 2009

I Wonder Why...

  • Why do i go on guilt trips so often?
  • Why do my friends stick by my side all the time?
  • Why can't Anu and me sleep in normal positions?
  • Why am i in love with watermelon juice?
  • Why do Abhinav and me end up being so darn happy with each other?
  • Why does Uday hav nothin to talk to me with these days?
  • Why is Persie always so rude,yet my bestie?
  • Why is Varsha always there to listen when i need her?
  • Why does Deepak always pose in one way?
  • Why do i love and hate Manipal?
  • Why is understanding people so complicated?
  • Why am I so claustrophobic in life sometimes?
  • Why is Bhairavi so young yet so old?
  • Why is MIC so chilled,so much fun?
  • Why are we always broke?
  • Why is Ami sucha sweetheart?
  • Why are principles so easy to form, so hard to follow?
  • Why do people talk shit about others?
  • Why is Rohan so lovable?
  • Why do i think so much........???

5 comments:

  1. because Deepak looks stupid when he smiles into a camera

    ReplyDelete
  2. ami is never around for you and she wonders why she is such a sweetheart.. it's sad that the blog keeps her updated about the so-called 'daughter' thing.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww..!!yea i totally agree abt me..i can't even figure it out nw??!!lol

    ReplyDelete