Thursday, January 22, 2009

Diseased Lives

Hola!!!well its finally happenin..am bloggin!!sittin on dis lazy ass of mine,i thought it's high time i became a part of this world..and become lazier!ha!
So my first post had to go out for all my buds i know there and that diseased place itself, especially ever since it started to rule our lives - DEETEE!
So before i go into intrinsic details of how day in and day out,we all get hammered there,i gotta make a plea - any spare livers or lungs please?? anybody?? cause mine are dying!!!!
Anyway cuttin the melodrama, that place is addictive...i mean i don really wanna complain..i found my guy there, and hav spent "awesomo" times wid him thereafter (ahemmm), met and made great friends (love u uday n deeps), came across the best eva lookin dj (aatman rules...period) and hav taken wit me memories dat i will la la la..u get the point right?and of course!!goin to deetee every night in november is the secret behind my outstandin grades!!trust me...pani taught me loads o lessons there! :)
but yea..now lets look at the other side of the coin as they say...

*settling the bill - YIKESSS!!!believe me..being the last person sane enough to do dat is THE LAAAAST thing you would eva want...
*taking care of other chiks - YIIIKKKKEESSSSS!!! just settle the bill!! its easier!
*goin there at 8 on Saturdays - well, you ll be a freakin idiot of the highest order doing that!!cause get one fact in your head..it ll be P-A-C-K-E-D!!you lose your table itself,forget inviting others!
*fighting with your guy - ooooooo..stupid stupid thing to do..already drunk,and you wanna fight...ha!it will lead to breakin glasses in ur hand,tears,yelling,kissin and makin up on "wonderwall" and a hell long of a night!and the next day!lol...
*dying of lung cancer - you know i had actually quit smokin, but soon realised i ll die anyway cause of all the second-hand smoke, so i just quit the quittin part!(eeeew..see too much alcohol makes me write shit like dat last line!)..so yea..basically..if downing one drink after another wasnt enough,smoking entire packs of fags will surely help the cause - dying at 27!

So i dunno how to conclude..don wanna make it look like a college paper and deriving inferences and all..i jss know..no matter all the damage it has done (and trust me,its lots),i still love dat place..ll still call it my second home..and ll still go get smashed wid my guy and friends!!but also that we need lives outside dat place..cause its a disease..and we all are sick!

Peace \m/

6 comments:

  1. whatte disillusioned generation i say!
    kiddin yaa..
    mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 27s a good age ya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you've been able to relate our lives to a place, a situation and things of daily interest (Booze,as in) and that.
    I told you, that place is magical, all the old paintings and that.
    To be honest, I hate my potrayal in your post.
    Seriously, to the world, I really am not a FUCK of the order as deliberated by my right-minded girl above.
    I am jus not a glass-breakin,yelling,kissin,makin-up sorta guy in general.Yes, I drink,I smoke,I share,I relish,I live.
    People matter,but our write over here,quite evidently hates herself and lives for others.
    Yea,I'll try to do all I can,cure the excessivines and try to replace it with moments, sober moments,appreciation,love and kisses.

    Here's the thing, I love Deetee, I hate Deetee.
    I hate Bloggin, I love commenting.

    Oye, you're good, but you know I'm just a lil beeter.Muah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch...hmmmm..well the next one is right for you! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete