Friday, February 26, 2010

I Do.

With all my love for you, thanks for being around.
I truly value and cherish what we have. Deva.


That one thing that's been on my mind all day,
That one hand that I know will never let go off me, no way,
It's like, everyday, I see myself in you,
I love you with all my heart, and I know so do you.
I never get tired of the cheese between us,
And I totally love how we ignore those who make a fuss,
All the time spent with you, watching TV or sharing a meal,
Is His way of offering me His best deal,
And I take it, I accept it, and I value it, each second,
Because I know, people like you, will stick till the end,
Sharing a drink, or sharing a smile,
I'll adore you this much for the longest while,
Walking with you through your highs and lows,
Wiping away tears or making a funny pose,
All I want you to know, 'cause I know it too,
I'll be waiting, waiting for you... And I do.


Paro. =]

2 comments:

  1. You changed my world with a blink of an eye
    That is something that I cannot deny
    You put my soul from worst to best
    That is why I treasure you my dearest

    You just don't know what you have done for me
    You even pushed me to the best that I can be
    You really are an angel sent from above
    To take care of me and shower with love.

    ReplyDelete