Wednesday, September 2, 2009

J' Aime Manipal. Je Deteste Manipal.

So I received this complaint by my close bud, that I don't update my blog. Hence, despite the busy schedule of my (sometimes) painstakingly boring life in Manipal, at 5:40 in the morning, this brand new post! Volla!

*Karmanya's ad shoot was fun, hillarious and DAMN weird. Dreading the day Pavan puts up pics of the shoot.
*That reminds me, if you're really vela in life, type in "Tease Manipal" on YouTube, and have a good laugh at me. (What-e-actor!)
*So Andhra Pradesh's CM just disappeared. WHOA!!!!
*Chatting up with someone and letting out a LOOTTTTT of things felt great today. Just that, after we finished our catching up, and were doing small talk, he slept off while I was talking. Bastard!
*Bhairavi just woke up to have water right now.
*Rohan to Manisha : Hi Manisha!
Manisha : Rohan, talli salle kutte!
Me : (dazed for two seconds) Hahahahahahahahahaha (for the next two hours!)
*I can't wait for prom! Woohooooooo!
*This semester feels damn different. In good and bad ways. I love the fact that people I love the most here have got their own places now, and I've fewer classes (Yes! That IS possible) but I miss having everyone around at KC or Devas. And I miss a few friendships.
*I need a break; gotta get out of Manipal. NOW!
*AIESEC and French have officially taken over my life. And I'm loving it!! =]
* I can make awesome daal-chaawal and bull's eyes now! Yay!
*I miss Singhvi. Terribly sometimes.
*I'm proud of myself that I haven't mentioned Deetee or drinking in my post. =D

But I will now! Ha!
*VENKY DRANK YESTERDAY! 220ml OF VODKA! OMG! OMG! OMG!
*JD is smoooooooth.
*UB + Chocolates (Nutties or twix esp.) = Sex on the beach!
*My cousin in Delhi thinks I'm sober for like two hours in a day! Tsk tsk.


*I really hope Bombay happens.
*I really hope I did well in my French test. (Nothing wrong in hoping. It keeps the world alive.)
*I really hope that when things go unsaid, they're understood nevertheless.
*I really hope I'm not broke all the time.
*I really hope that golden sky always succeeds the wretched storm.
*I really hope I get to see Singhvi soon.
*I really hope that patience fills our temperamental hearts.
*I really hope a little wisdom seeps into our indecisive minds.
*I really hope our vision isn't blinded by patronising "words of advice".
Okay, I'm running out of ideas here.
*I really hope Somdev does well in the US Open.
*I really hope that I'm always able to forgive and forget.
*I really hope that peace shall prevail. \m/

Je t'aime.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment