Saturday, February 7, 2009

What My Greys are Thinking...

  • I am sitting alone at 4 am in Anu's room, too fucking hungry!
  • Rohan's not drinking till the 14th.
  • I so so badly want a tattoo.
  • Arjun has barred his calls.
  • Ami gave me sad news today.
  • I went to Deetee on a Saturday night and did not drink. :)
  • I lost Abhinav's mom's number.
  • Uday was too nice to me yesterday. Thanks boy!
  • Mani finally got a phone.
  • Vishant resembles Saif.
  • Street Play - 9th, 5 pm at KC.
  • I like my fringe.
  • I miss mom's shahi paneer, paranthe and halwa. *salivating*
  • I missed sitting at devas with Rohan today.
  • I love irritating my guy when he's toasted.
  • Dad's coming to Manipal in March!Woohoo!
  • You're my cuppy cake. Aaaaw! Thanks for the mail.
  • I want to see Dev D.
  • Maa se poochna padega. :p
  • 'The White Tiger' is over-rated crap.
  • Acceptance is bliss. :) :) :)
  • Will never forget last night. Thanks.
  • I love Sanya's posters.
  • I am too sleepy to write anything more.
Peace \m/

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry.. There's nothing I can do.. I love you, sidey sidey africa.. Please don't be too upset over it.. I should 've shut up only..

    ReplyDelete